Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back to Dalí!

My dad and I visited Dalí again in Somerville, MA. We ordered most of the same things we did last time. The food was INCREDIBLE. The only problem with going there for dinner is that you keep comparing it to other restaurants afterwards and nothing measures up....

We started with:
  • Warm homemade bread with a garlicky (and a little olive-y) chickpea spread
  • Cava Sangria (Sangria made with Cava -- Spanish sparkling wine)
For tapas, we ordered:
  • Tortilla Española - warm potato and onion omelette... my favorite Spanish food
  • Pimiento del Piquillo - delicious red peppers with a shrimp stuffing
  • Lomito al Cabrales - thin pieces of pork tenderloin in a light and creamy sauce of Cabrales and mushrooms... my favorite dish of the night!
  • Langostinos a la Plancha - perfectly grilled prawns in their shells
  • Esparragos Blancos - white Spanish asparagus with two sauces
For dessert:
  • I had Flan de Leche de Cabra (flan made from goat milk)
  • My dad had Manchego y Membrillo (classic Spanish sheep cheese with quince paste)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...