I am a huge foodie. I absolutely love to learn about ethnic cuisine, and I love to create my own fusion dishes.
Watch and read as I eat my way around the globe...
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
tapas at the piso
Tapas on Monday night... bread, chorizo, salchichón (cured sausage), goat cheese, lomo (cured pork loin), queso tierno, breadsticks, la salsita deliciosa de José, tortilla, stuffed olives, cherry tomatoes, pickles and cocktail skewers, fried peppers, tuna and marinated sardines. And of course, Sweppes Orange Spirit.
Vlita With Grated Tomato
-
[image: Vlita With Grated Tomato]
This past summer I found some Vlita (amaranth) at a pop-up gardening while
picking up tomato and pepper plants. The vlit...
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Lentils
-
A beautiful butternut squash soup with enough substance to make a real meal
of it. Finish each bowl with a colorful medley of toppings: a bright herb
oil...
Honey-roasted Pears
-
Honey-roasted Pears with Boucher Blue Cheese Back in the day, my parents
would pop the kids into their avocado-green wood paneled station wagon and
drive...
Pump It Up 5 Miler Race Recap
-
This past Saturday marked my return to racing when I decided last minute
(on Thursday) to jump into the Pump It Up 5 Miler. I have done no speed
training a...
Recetas Navideñas Pure de camote
-
Una receta rica y facil pero muy navideña, que es ya un clasico en estas
fechas.
*Ingredientes *
1 Kg.( 2,20 lb.) de camote amarillo
¾ Kg. de azúcar mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment